Our latest Medisign booklet (sixth edition) "Products for Healthcare" showcases 116 healthcare graduation projects from the period 2013-2015 (except the 2015 embargo projects). The projects illustrate how design can support, enhance or even provoke a wide diversity of people, processes and situations in healthcare. Projects range from improving the collaboration between team members in the OR and reducing the time between a heart attack and arrival of medical help, to improving a diabetes patient’s medication management and helping cancer patients cope with their illness.
The projects are divided into twelve categories, reflecting on-going developments in society, healthcare and the research portfolio at our faculty:
• Design for Clinical Skills
• Design for Professional Skills
• Design for Patient Empowerment
• Design for Young Patients
• Design for Ageing
• Design for Informal Caregivers
• Design for the Physically Challenged
• Design for Rehabilitation
• Design for Healthcare Facilities
• Design for Homecare Facilities
• Design for the Base of the Healthcare Pyramid
• Design for new Healthcare Business Models
You can download the newest booklet here or send an email to Marijke Melles (email@example.com) for a (free) printed version.
Interested in collaboration?
If you are a hospital, research group, patient organisation or company interested in collaboration or starting up a graduation project, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibilities.