Medisign, along with eight other studies in health, life sciences, and technology on Bachelor, Master, and PhD level is a proud partner of YOUNG Medical Delta (YMD). YMD is part of the Medical Delta network, which is focussed on students and young professionals in this field. The goal of YOUNG Medical Delta is to create a platform for students, young researchers and young professionals who are at the starting point of their career in life sciences, health and technology.
Bas van Leeuwen (@) is the 2016-2017 representative of Medisign in the YMD board. Tessa Dekkers (@) coordinates Medisign and YMD activities. If you have suggestions for activities (lectures, job markets, symposia etc.) and you would like to know the possibilities for sponsorship or promotion, please contact either Bas or Tessa.
YOUNG Medical Delta offers:
- updates on all kind of events in health, life science and technology via the newsletter and the Facebook page.
- Connections between different study associations by organising different events, e.g. the Dutch Hacking Health.
- Sponsoring and promotion of events organised by YMD partners
- Internships for master or PHD students in the field of health, life science and technology
All YOUNG Medical Delta partners:
- MFVR – Medicine, Rotterdam
- MFLS – Medicine, Leiden
- Variscopic – Bsc Clinical Technology, Delft/Rotterdam/Leiden
- Hooke – Nanobiology, Delft/Rotterdam
- LIFE – Life Science & technology, Delft/Leiden
- Promeras – Erasmus MC Association for PhD candidates
- LAP – LUMC Association for PhD candidates
- Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek – Student Society for Biomedical Engineering and Biomechanical Design students
- Medisign – Industrial Design Engineering at Delft University of Technology.